Join Us for an Amazing 2018!
The band that Gothamist called “the ever-entertaining Lesbian & Gay Big Apple Corps” is once again performing all over New York City and the Northeast! Whether you’re performing, supporting, or just can’t wait to see us, check back soon for where to find us in 2018!
- Sunday, October 28: Washington Market Children’s Halloween Parade
- Wednesday, October 31: Greenwich Village Halloween Parade
- Sunday, November 4: New York City Marathon
- Sunday, November 25: New Hope Christmas
- Saturday, December 1: Holiday at the Garden
Post-Pride Indoor Rehearsals
Held at St. Paul the Apostle’s Parish Center, Room 201-202; 405 W. 59th St., bet. 9th and 10th Aves., unless otherwise noted
- Thursday, October 25, 7:00-9:30 PM
- Thursday, November 15, 7:00-9:30 PM
*This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council.